Wednesday 25 July 2012

Letting my Mind Roar!

My fingers have been twitching impatiently above the keyboard for sometime now. It isn't that I have not been writing lately but more I have had so much I want to write about. Usually I keep a lot of my writing private. This is in part due to the genre, it tends to be fictional and so uninteresting to the masses. It is also in part due to my everlasting lack of confidence in writing publicly... Something I hope to change with this blog. I have being teasing myself lately with the prospects of finally publishing a blog and the push I needed came this morning. As I logged onto my Facebook account I saw a comment on my news feed from a friend of mine who was telling the world (proudly I might add) that he had started a new blog. It wasn't so much that he had started a blog that interested me, but rather the fact that he had no fixed topic... He has decided to write based on all of his interests, without restriction.... this is what I needed, less rules and more writing!

So as a result, welcome to my new blog where I will be sharing my thoughts on everything and anything that happens to be pressing on my mind, that could include anything from Sport (the new football season, Olympics, my training for Dublin Marathon etc.), Music (listening, writing, concerts etc.), Film(reviews, previews etc.) to Technology, Politics, News.... everything and anything really. The only thing I can guarantee my posts will have in common is that they will all be written by me! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment